Updated: Oct 7, 2021
What you'll need:
80g Cooked & Seasoned Chicken Breast
1x Medium Pitta
1 Tbsp Light Mayo
Handful Of Mixed Leaf Salad
Nando's Garlic Peri Peri
Chilli Sauce (Optional)
Prep time: 2 Mins
1) Put your pitta in the toaster for a good 3 minutes whilst you prepare the other ingredients.
2) Weigh out 80g of cooked chicken breast - easy enough if you've done your meal prep ;), cut this into small chunks if not done already
3) Once your pitta is ready, take a sharp knife and slice the fold at the top, cutting round around half way
4) Add your chicken in, followed by nando's sauce (and chilli sauce if you're using it) then evenly add your mayo
5) Add your salad to the top and pack it down gently and that's it!